Friday, September 23, 2011

Don't call it a comeback.

Okay so its been a while since I've posted and I know what you're thinking. OMG what happened? Did she die did she fall off the earth? Did she hit the lotto and run away with her winnings while madly laughing screaming "To hell with you peasants!"? No that was not the case. Its just that once i set my mind to doing something on a regular basis my mind sets itself to NOT do that particular action. I have since been in a creative slump. Sure weird and funny things have crossed my mind as they always do but when i get the urge to type them up my mind says "Ughhh not today, I'd rather spend my time catching up on reruns of Scared Straight and watching those morally corrupt women on Bad Girls Club season 7 fight it out." And i apologize because the smut and prison shows usually win when they are in competition with my brain actually having to function.

With that being said one of my male besties (I have to differentiate that because I was told by another male friend that male associates don't like being called besties but WHATEVS!) asked me why i hadnt been posting and that he actually subscribed to my madness. It touched my heart and it also made me laugh because I finally have proof that he's just as much as a nutball as I am. I live this madness and now he's subscribing to it..LOL or El-O-El as I saw it posted on some random blog somewhere. So to end it all in a timely fashion, Im back! That is until the new episode of Finn and Jack or the Regular Show catches up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment